Who we are
WGS is a non-profit social initiative by Wockhardt. It is an independent co-educational day school governed by Dr. Habil Khorakiwala Education and Health Foundation. The school was established in 2015 to serve the needs of local and international population. Our educational programme is constructed around a philosophy that provides rigorous and relevant educational pathways for students to become lifelong learners. We strive to provide a learning environment of structure, balance, flexibility, inquiry and accountability.
WGS offer CBSE programme for which the process of affiliation is in progress. Our curriculum is tailored to the culturally diverse needs of our students while establishing a strong commitment to life-long learning and service. We are passionate about what international education means for preparing future leaders for these challenging times. WGS is committed to foster a positive learning environment as well as develop lifelong learners and globally responsible citizens of tomorrow.
Wockhardt Global School
- Provides a wide range of experiences and programmes
- Actively engages students
- Promotes growth- intellectually, physically, aesthetically and socially
- Sparks a passion in students to learn and enjoy learning
- Instils global citizenship by celebrating the cultures and traditions
- Recognizes the unique needs of each student
- Uses technology appropriately as natural extension to enhance learning opportunity