ADMISSION DETAILS TO STD XI-CBSE AY 2020-2021
|Mathematics- Standard (CBSE)|
|Science||65 %||85 %||85 %||80%|
|Commerce||65 %||NA||65 %||75 %|
- As per CBSE guidelines students who wish to opt for Mathematics at Sr. Secondary level must qualify in Mathematics (Standard) as per above eligibility criteria
- Students with Mathematics (Basic) are not eligible to pursue Mathematics at Sr. Secondary level. Please refer to the CBSE Circular No Acad-03/2019 dated 10th January, 2019.
Admission Confirmation process will be done in the month of June after the verification of STD X Board results and submission of related documents.
Non submission of required documents will lead to non-confirmation of the Admission and affect registration with CBSE.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission Confirmation:
- Mark sheet of Class X Board Examination – Photocopy
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate – original
- Migration Certificate – Photocopy
STREAM AND SUBJECT CHOICES:
|3||CHEMISTRY||BUSINESS STUDIES/COMP SC||POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|5||MATH/PSYCHOLOGY||MATH/PSYCHOLOGY/PHYSICAL ED||PSYCHOLOGY/PHYSICAL ED|
|GRADED||GENERAL STUDIES||GENERAL STUDIES||GENERAL STUDIES|
|GRADED||WORK EXPERIENCE||WORK EXPERIENCE||WORK EXPERIENCE|