The major purpose of WGS health programme is to maintain, improve and promote the health of our students. To accomplish this, the school joins the parents and community personnel and agencies in a team effort. Parents have the primary responsibility for health of their children.
- We attempt to maintain a good healthy environment while your child is at school.
- Parents are encouraged to submit health status update as they register their child.
- Student with severe allergies to foods or other environmental allergens must notify the school nurse, Home room teacher or principal. WGS is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our student with food allergies.
- No medicine is administered without expressed written parental permission.
- WGS Nurse’s primary role is to promote healthy and safe habits. The Nurse attends to minor injuries.
- WGS has a tie up with close by hospitals and ambulance is available on wockhardt campus.